jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

Ariana Grande signed a contract with Republic Records and soon their first album will go on sale

Ariana Grande signed a contract with Republic Récords and soon their first album will go on sale
Ariana with the contract signed

Eder Alexander Parra

New York city.- Nickelodeon star Ariana Grande just signed her first record deal!
The actress, who is best known for her role of kooky "Cat" on hit show "Victorious", inked a contract with "Universal Republic" yesterday.
An excited Ariana revealed the news on Twitter, when she wrote her fans: "I'm officially a Universal Republic recording artist and my 1st single will be dropping very soon.
"I love you. Thank you 4 being so patient!," she added. "Thank you for being the so amazing & supportive.. I know you're going to love my album! It's official! :D"
The 18-year-old later tweeted: "I always think of you guys when I'm writing & recording. I know you'll be happy. I'm so thrilled right now. I love you!"
We can't wait to hear her debut single!
If you've never heard Ariana sing before, check out this video of her performing live at Macy's Summer Blowout at Herald Square in NYC recently - where she sang a mash-up of Only Girl In The World and Born This Way.

Twees:
Thank you for being the so amazing & supportive.. I know you're going to love my album! It's official! :D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ #ArianaGrandeMusic
hace 13 horas

I'm officially a Universal Republic recording artist and my 1st single will be dropping very soon. I love you. Thank you 4 being so patient!

We love you too @ArianaGrande and we're really excited to be bring your music to the world. #greatsigning
hace 11 horas

Wow Ariana tors, we feel and share your love for @ArianaGrande! We love your positivity. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario